Middle School: The Worst Years Of My Life Reaction

The book was filled with plot twists you didn’t expect. Like how Leo is actually Rafe’s deceased brother. And when Rafe paints a mural on the school. When Operation R.A.F.E. is developed and it’s in session, I was very anxious. I didn’t want to continue reading because I was nervous for the character. When Rafe lost the notebook and had to pay Miller the Killer money for each page, I was enragaed. Then, when Bear hit Jules on the porch and Miller was watching behind the bushes, I was even more furious. I’m literally racking my mind while writing this because I forgot. After the incident, Jules sent bear away. I was filled with Joy because Bear was finally POOF. And then came the truth about Leo, I felt terribly sad. I guess I have nothing else to type..

Comments

Popular Posts